it was windy enough today to try out my Chameleon Emcomm II on the river. Unfortunately too windy and gusts so the antenna wire kept dipping in the water.

But I got the kite up in the air and could hear some stations on 20m so it’s working fine.

i have also finished setting up my portable trolly with Artificial ground and 5m whip, almost spoke to a station in Italy – he heard party of my callsign when I replied but I wasn’t able to complete a qso.

The only thing left to do is secure the battery box and have an external power connection so it doesn’t need to be open.

 

%d bloggers like this: